Wedding Photo Booth Rentals are Reception Fun
How to Rent Photo Booths and Get the Greatest Picture Booth Photos
Oct 30, 2009 Tricia Spencer
If a picture is worth a thousand words, then a photo booth rental for the wedding reception can be priceless.
Following a few important guidelines when renting a photo booth will insure getting the most out of the experience while creating amazing keepsake memories for everyone who participates.
Photo Booths Create Forever Memories
Many people remember the days when instant photo booths were everywhere. From carnivals to stores, movie theaters to sidewalks, those large boxes with the pull curtain and single seat produced strips of candid pictures that were later pinned to bulletin boards or tucked into wallets or scrapbooks. Today, those clever booths have entered the digital age and found a new life adding a fun and memories to wedding receptions.
Photo booths are available to rent from companies and independent entrepreneurs. The booth is brought to the reception and placed at the entrance or positioned in another easily accessible location. During its time of service, guests can use the booth to create a little extra wedding favor keepsake for themselves. And copies of all photos taken become an extraordinary treasure for the bride and groom.
Picture Booths Are Not Created Equal
To insure a perfect rental of a photo booth for the wedding reception, the bride and groom need to compare picture booth companies carefully. Not every company offers the same options, and pricing can be drastically different for each.
Some welcome options could include:
15 Questions to Ask the Photo Booth Rental Provider
In addition to inquiries about what unique services are available, other important questions will help the wedding couple determine the best photo booth provider for their event.
1. What power source and support surface must the venue provide to host the photo booth?
2. How large is the booth and how many people will it hold?
3. Can the booth be used outside?
4. Is there a security deposit and is it refundable in the event of cancellation?
5. Does the rental fee include every service or is each service ala cart?
6. Does the company have references and verifiable testimonials?
7. Do the photos print in seconds or in minutes?
8. Does the booth provide quality lighting for the pictures?
9. Is the process user friendly with simple button operation or a touch-screen?
10. Is there a mileage charge for delivery?
11. Is the company properly insured and will the reception venue be added to an insurance rider?
12. Will the well-maintained booth I choose be the actual one delivered?
13. Are photo samples available to ascertain quality?
14. How many hours of service are included?
15. Is the company wedding reception experienced?
Photo Booths Do Wonders for Wedding Receptions
If a service with unlimited photos is selected, wedding guests can visit the booth time and again throughout the reception, and in the end, there will be a wealth of amazing pictures to cherish.
The keepsake photos are reason enough to consider a photo booth rental for the reception, but they aren’t the only reason. Photo booths do more than take pictures. They create excitement and camaraderie among guests. They break the ice for guests who don’t know each other. They entertain young and old alike. And most importantly for the bride and groom caught in the whirlwind of the day, the booths capture a unique composite portrait of their fun-filled reception that they might never otherwise see.
Photos booths are all about smiles.